Career – Full-stack .NET C# developer
Full-stack .NET C# developer
This is you
As a full-stack .NET #C developer
- You have a passion for coming up with smart technical solutions.
- You excel in structuring code in a highly dynamic environment.
- You are not averse to a challenge and you like working on complex issues
What you are going to do
You are involved in and/or responsible for maintaining, designing and building microservices. You translate ‘business needs’ into ‘microservices’ like no other and you work together with a team of enthusiasts on challenging and diverse projects.
You will make use of the latest technologies such as .NET Core, API first, Kubernetes, GCP, Gitlab CI/CD and Angular.
The focus of the work is on the design and development of integrations based on grpc, REST, OpenAPI, OpenId, Webservices, GKE, Cloud SQL and .net components.Y
This is what you get
- A competitive salary
- Startup environment with unlimited ambitions
- An employment contract of 40 hours per week and 28 holiday days per year.
- Travel allowance as from 10 KM, with a max of 70 KM per day.
- A challenging position in an environment where personal initiative plays an important role.
- Legendary outings and parties, Brabant-style conviviality at the Friday afternoon drinks party.
This is what you bring
- HBO/WO work and thinking level;
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the following products:
- .NET / .NET core;
- Web API techniques, REST / ODATA / SOAP;
- You have knowledge and/or experience of software, enterprise and solution architecture principles;
- You work autonomously but integrate smoothly into a team and are focused on good cooperation with colleagues;
- You have a great sense of responsibility, are analytical and structured.
This is us
We are Uptmz, a fast growing Saas startup with new challenges and opportunities every day. We think it’s important that every type of company can experience the power of online marketing, algorithms and automation. Independent of budget size, branch or company structure.
From this perspective, we work with platforms to help large volumes of customers, but also with the smallest SMBs to automate everything in a direct relationship. As a result, we learn quickly, have short feedback loops and let our software work for the customer.
Are you interested in this vacancy? We are happy to receive your application. If you have any questions about this career, feel free to contact us.